- Provide direction and supervision to Home and Community Care staff who report directly to the Home Care Nurse Assessor/Coordinator for clinical matters.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and evaluation of the Home and Community Care services provided in the community.
- Provide the Home and Community Care Nurse Manager with a monthly report of statistics, admissions and discharges.
- Utilize effective interpersonal communication and physical assessment skills in the development of a client centered nursing care plan;
- Provide active or palliative nursing care to clients in their home based on physician instructions;
- Continually assess the clients progress, using the nursing process, providing input for changes in the clients care plan.
- Must be a registered nurse in good standing in a Canadian Province and be able to obtain registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association.
- Previous work experience with Home Care, Long Term Care, or Community Health Nursing with First Nations people.
- Two or more years of experience in acute care nursing is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem solving & public relation skills;
- Current Satisfactory Criminal Record Clearance & Vulnerable Sector Check;
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license;
- Current Satisfactory Criminal Record Clearance & Vulnerable Sector Check
- Ability to speak Cree is an asset;
Salary: $41.07 -$51.37 (Depending on education & experience)
Benefits: PBCNHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Extended Health Care and Pension as well as furnished housing
Please send resumes and cover letters with professional references to:
Human Resources Manager – – firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 339, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan S6V 5R7
Telephone: (306) 765-1430 Fax: (306) 953-0899
* Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Click here for the PDF version