Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation Health Services is an incorporated non-profit First Nations health organization delivering health programs in the communities of Pelican Narrows, Deschambault Lake, Southend and Sturgeon Landing. PBCN Health Services is committed to striving for excellence, innovation and strengthening community development in health delivery.
PBCN Health Services is committed to the healthy development of families. The role of the Family Outreach Worker is to promote the healthy growth and developments of children by supporting families in their homes during pregnancy and until children are 6 years old. Reporting directly to the Health Director, the Family Outreach Worker is responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of the Family Outreach Program. Through in home visits and group activities The Family Outreach Coordinator is responsible to:
- Organize and implement the Family Outreach Program as set out in the PBCN Family Outreach Strategy
- Promote the health of prenatal mothers, infants and young children through modeling, education, skill development and support services
- Perform screening and assessments as required
- Implement strategies to promote the health of the unborn child
- Demonstrate positive role model behavior for the children and their families
- Maintain appropriate client records
- Maintain strict confidentiality
Preference will be given to those who have:
* Experience in working with Pre/Post Natal women and/or high risk families;
Benefits: PBCNHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Extended Health Care.
Please send resumes and cover letters with professional references to:
Rose Michel, Health Director – – firstname.lastname@example.org
Angelique Canada Health Centre, Pelican Narrows, Saskatchewan
Telephone: (306) 632-2046 Fax: (306) 632-2141
* Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Click here for the PDF version